Are you ready to turn your ideas into a wonderful project? If you have a passion and curiosity to dive into problem solving and learning, ExploraVision is the project for you!
ExploraVision is an annual national science competition that engages K-12 students in real world problem solving with a strong emphasis on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). The competition has 3 primary goals; first, it inspires students from diverse backgrounds to learn more about the tech industry. In addition, ExploraVision assists educators by supporting their efforts to incorporate STEM content into their curriculum. Finally, ExploraVision has a strong commitment to improving literacy through reading.
What is ExploraVision:
– ExploraVision turns your idea into a project
– You will partner with teachers, parents, and counselors
– There are opportunities for you to get funding
– The possibilities are endless!
– It’s all about learning new things and challenging yourself to think bigger.
The projects are judged based on four criteria: creativity/originality; scientific accuracy; presentation quality; and adherence to the rules of the competition.